What is the Handbook of multidisciplinary and integrated heart failure care?
The Handbook is designed to help solve problems and drive change that will make a meaningful difference to care for people living with heart failure. It will:
- Provide an accessible and action-oriented view of best practice in the integrated management and multidisciplinary care for heart failure
- Provide practical tools and models for change management aimed at patient advocates, healthcare professionals and decision-makers
- Showcase innovative solutions through case studies from across Europe
- Provide a starting point to facilitate national policy discussions on multidisciplinary and integrated care in heart failure across the different EU healthcare systems.
About the launch
At the event we will discuss the policy challenges and opportunities in heart failure across Europe. You will:
- learn about the research and how to use the Handbook
- hear from leading European clinical experts and patient advocates
- discuss heart failure and integrated care within the EU policy framework on chronic diseases
- focus on solutions to address this major healthcare challenge.
How to register
Please fill out your details below to register your interest for the meeting. A representative from the HF Policy Network will be in touch to complete your registration. We will need certain personal details to gain access to the Parliament.
Places are limited, please register before 22nd August.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org